Help your customers find you in your target markets
Our SEO localization service makes sure your translations contain the keywords your customers are searching for.
Organic search: Earning your path to growth
If “search” is a key element in your online marketing strategy, you are already spending time and money on SEO in your home market. You probably have a sophisticated approach that involves analysis of the most effective keywords, combined with a website strategy that maximizes the visibility of these keywords for search engines.
Implementing a successful international SEO strategy means going beyond translation and into localization. In order to integrate your target keywords into translations, the translation team needs to understand both the purpose of your content and its intended audience.
This is a task that requires the experience and confidence to go beyond just a translation, especially when translating your SEO titles and meta descriptions. Our specialist SEO Localization teams will make sure the keywords you are targeting show up in all the right places.
Multilingual SEO keywords
You also need to tie together your keywords with your content translation processes in order to reach your audience in each target market. Our SEO Localization service is a component of our integrated Multilingual SEO solution.
Used in conjunction with our Multilingual Keyword Research service and Keyword Management tool, our SEO Localization service helps you reach your audience and maximize the impact of your translation budget. You can also maximize the efficiency of your translation workflows with our range of CMS connectors and plugins, including our Multilingual SEO plugin.
Many companies offer SEO services in your home language, but few of them offer a specialized SEO Localization service. There are often several correct ways to translate a term, but what are your potential costumers searching for in your target market?
Your translations have to match what your customers are looking for, and a failure to implement this basic concept could mean that you aren’t even present at the beginning of their buying processes.
To help visitors and search engines know which country and language group you want to do business with, we can:
- Translate your content and research alternative terms that match your products and services in each market
- Recommend the most appropriate terms to optimize your content for each market
- Integrate your optimized terms into your Termbase to ensure that these terms are used consistently during translation processes
- Ensure your website benefits from basic SEO best practices such as “hreflang” tags
- Effective SEO Localization enhances your translation ROI
- Effective Multilingual SEO allows your business to maintain brand consistency worldwide while keeping in tune with local cultures
- Our specific expertise in Multilingual SEO allows us to help you increase your customer base in a sustainable and sensitive manner
Is SEO localization really important?
Yes If you are doing business internationally then you need to be able to drive new customers to your site in order to grow your business.
SEO localization is critical to enabling search engines to index your website and to your business appearing in local language search results.