Terminology Management helps make sure your content is found and understood
If you’ve been managing translation projects for a while, you’ll know how tricky terminology management can be. Whether it’s a product name or a tag line, it’s got to be right every time.
Left unmanaged, terminology inevitably becomes inconsistent. This can lead to competing taglines and product descriptions, and is likely to adversely affect SEO performance. Poor terminology management can also slow down translation processes and add costs. A centrally managed terminology database reduces the time and resources needed for reviews across the organization. It ensures that your content is understood by your customers. Most importantly, it increases the chances that your audience will buy from you.
Our Terminology Management process allows us to quickly and accurately focus on critical terminology so that it gets the attention it needs. It is fully integrated with our SEO Localization, Translation Memory and Machine Translation solutions, ensuring that the right terminology is used during translation processes.
OUR TERMINOLOGY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION ENSURES YOUR CONTENT CAN BE FOUND AND UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR CUSTOMERS
Getting your terminology right involves three steps:
- Identifying key terms, core messages and potentially ambiguous terms
- Making sure the translated term is correct in the context of the specific industrial sector, target group or market.
- Ensuring consistency with previous texts, and maintaining the use of the selected term and core messages across different documents for different departments in the organization.
How our Terminology Management solution will benefit your business
Our approach ensures that:
- critical terminology is translated correctly
- terminology is used in a consistent way across a series of translations and departments
- your audiences will be reading accurate and appropriate translations in any language
- your chosen keywords will be used throughout your translations to boost your SEO rankings