Professional Translation Services
Reach your global audience
You’ve invested serious time and effort into creating great web copy, brochures and product documentation. Now you need to make sure your content looks just as good to customers in your target markets. Backed by an exceptional customer service team, PureFluent Translation Services will help you sound like a local.
Be understood by a global audience
Backed by an exceptional customer service team, PureFluent Translation Services will help you sound like a local. Our Translation Memory and Terminology Management services help drive consistency in your translations as well as speed up delivery and lower costs.
Getting the translation process right isn’t easy, but our team of dedicated Project Managers and thousands of rated and accredited language professionals are here to help you reach your audience.
PureFluent has more than 20 years experience matching the right translation team with your business. Our experienced Project Managers will work with you to understand your goals. They can then match the translation teams against your specific requirements on a project-by-project basis. When you use our Professional Translation Service, the translation is proofread and edited by a second professional translator to ensure accuracy and flow.
You can also choose your team through test translations and project trials so you can be confident that they understand your products and your brand voice.
- It allows you to communicate effectively with prospects, customers and suppliers in their own language
- It makes the right first impression with prospective customers and clients
- Build your markets with a comprehensive range of services, from multilingual SEO to video.
The PureFluent Multilingual SEO solution brings together skilled localization teams with a smart technology platform to make the process scalable, no matter how broad your ambitions may be.
PureFluent Translator and Proofreader Checklist:
Every PureFluent translator and proofreader will have:
- Minimum three years of experience
- Native speaker of target language
- Relevant degree qualification, usually second related qualification
- Experience within the sector related to the project
- Ongoing vetting through our dynamic rating system
- Special induction procedure for proofreaders
How will PureFluent support me through my translation projects?
Your translations will be managed by your dedicated PureFluent Project Manager. Your Project Manager is your point of contact with PureFluent and will be there to keep you up-to-date with progress.
If there are ways that your translation can be handled more efficiently, the Project Manager will be there to provide details of ways that we can work together to make translating your content easier for you.