Define and translate your terminology to ensure your content is found and understood
If you’ve been managing translation projects for a while, you’ll know how tricky terminology can be. Whether it’s a product name or a tag line, it’s got to be right every time.
Left unmanaged, terminology inevitably becomes inconsistent; sometimes leads to competing straplines and product descriptions; and is likely to adversely affect SEO performance. A centrally managed terminology approach can also reduce the time and resource needed for reviews across the organisation while ensuring that your content is understood by your customers.
The PureFluent terminology process allows us to quickly and accurately focus on critical terminology and ensure that it gets the appropriate attention. It is fully integrated with our Translation Memory and Machine Translation solutions, ensuring that the right terminology is used during the translation process.
OUR TERMINOLOGY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION ENSURES YOUR CONTENT CAN BE FOUND AND UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR CUSTOMERS
Getting terminology right involves three steps:
- Identifying key terms, core messages and possibly ambiguous terms
- Making sure the translated term is correct in the context of the specific industrial sector, target group or market.
- Ensuring consistency with previous texts, maintaining the use of the selected term and core messages across different documents for different departments in the organization.
How our Terminology Management solution will benefit your business
Our dedicated approach ensures:
- that critical terminology is translated correctly
- that terminology is used in a consistent way across a series of translations and departments.
- that your audiences will be reading accurate and appropriate translations in any language.